« Home | Say It Ain't So Joe » | McCarthy You Sucked » | Rumor: Niners-Bengals » | Niners Impressed with DeAngelo » | Marathe/Tumey on the Outs? » | Rumph Back at Corner » | 24 Years Ago Today » | Ray Anderson a Front Office Candidate? » | Spencer to Train for Wide Receiver » | Chopra: In Turner We Trust »

Montana Pulls the Kid Card

Updating previous reports on why Montana was a no show for the Super Bowl MVP ceremony. Montana denied it was about the money, and instead used the 'I want to watch my sons basketball game card'
'To me, it's more important to be home with my boys,' Montana told Smith. 'The Super Bowl is a great event, but I've moved on with my life.'

So Joe if you have moved on with your life, what do you call that FedEx commercial? You were wearing an NFL uniform in it correct?

By the way I'll be tuning in to Fox Sports Network on Feb 12th at 7:30 PST to see you on it, not sure what you'll talk about considering you have moved on from the NFL. Maybe promote that blood pressure medicine you are always endorsing. I'll set my Tivo for that.


Tagged: -